14 Stagecoach, Wichita, KS
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3462 SQUARE FEET
Call Heather Stewart at 316-204-3645 to view this home.
“Commanding” sprawling home designed by architect James Safely for his personal home with the style of “a ski lodge with Southwestern Indian-style touches”.
This 1-owner home was built with no detail spared from 3 heat pump systems, plenty of insulation, double-glazed windows, and 2×6 studded walls — this home was intended to be energy efficient.
- Open entry overlooks the impressive step-down octagon-shaped great room with beamed & vaulted ceilings culminating into a 14′ ceiling.
- Three walls of stone accentuate the huge woodburning fireplace with 100yr trap door for easy ashes disposal.
- The back wall of sliding glass opens onto the large patio overlooking the common area greenspace.
- This home makes use of well placed angles and windows to maximize natural lighting.
- Dining room features blt-in glass doored china hutch.
- Kitchen features a serving bar, hardwood floors, double wall ovens, Jenn-air cooktop, 2nd prep sink, & blt-in desk. Kitchen flex space has room for couch and/or table.
- Off of the kitchen is the large & sunny laundry room with sink, built-in bookcase, & pantry.
- Split bedroom plan offers the master suite with walk-in closet & master bathroom features including a sunken Jacuzzi tub/shower combo & double sinks.
- The balance of the main floor features a 1/2 bath, 2nd bdrm suite with large walk-in closet & private full bathroom, and 3rd & 4th bedrooms with pocket doors leading to a full jack-and-jill bathroom.
- The partial lower level has an octagon rec room (formerly a home office), cedar closet, and is plumbed for a wet bar.
- The original sketched plans are on the wall for viewing with a wine cellar area as well.
- Dutch door leads to the oversized back-loading 3-car garage with fantastic extra storage or workshop area & floored attic storage above.
- This home is situated an a curve and has over a 1/2 acre with mature trees.
- The property is in an individual trust and is selling “as-is”.
Presented by Coldwell Banker Plaza Real Estate â�� Heather Stewart Each office is independently owned & operated.